14 Cats Who Don’t Need DNA Testing To Prove They’re Parents Or Children
Chris Thomas is a writer and a musician. 28th of December, 2020 There are no comments yet.
Isn’t it true that cats can be pregnant by a variety of males? As a result, kittens from the same litter can have more than one sire. This is why kittens may differ from their mothers in appearance. You can also expect a lot of surprises from a black cat, like white kittens, and the other way around, too.
However, unless the cats are permitted to roam around the neighborhood, if a cat is raised in a household environment, the litter will look exactly like the parents. In most cases, the resemblances are so uncanny that there is no room for doubt in anyone’s mind.So let’s get started and look at these gorgeous kittens who look exactly like their parents.
1. Like father like son: if their fur wasn’t the same colour, their affection towards each other removes all doubt of their kinship.
2. These two have the same thick line under their neck and darker lines of less thickness.
3. Family resemblance at its best with mom and kitten having the same muzzle.
4. Gene pool passed down with the white beard.
5. Mom and newborn kitten have the same spot on their nose.
6. In cuteness and colour, such a look alike.
7. Another genetic hand me down of this distribution of peas.
8. This mother’s elegance has been passed on down to her son.
9. This bond between mother and son is shared by a small white dot on the nose.
10. Although the pout needs more work, this kitten’s resemblance to her mom is well underway.
11. Can you distinguish between the two? How can their owners recognize them?
12. The coloured ear of this mother has been handed down to all her children.
13. You have to teach the young to act innocent after doing something stupid.
14. Still on the learning curve of the stern appearance of the father.
No Need of DNA tests to Prove the Lineage of these Parents and Children!